Welcome to our website. Montessori Preschool Supplies of Wexford is registered and based in Ireland. Our address and telephone number are, Montessori Preschool Supplies, Peppardscastle, Ballygarrett, Gorey, Co. Wexford, Ireland. Y25 A0C9. Tel: 00353 87 9892 851.
Your purchase of goods online from Montessori Preschool Supplies is governed by these terms and conditions. If you do not agree to these Terms and Conditions you must refrain from using this website or making a purchase.
The Montessori Preschool Supplies website is provided solely for your personal use. All content of Montessori Preschool Supplies.ie website are the copyright of Montessori Preschool Supplies. You may not copy, modify, publish, transmit, transfer, sell or reproduce any content of our website. You may not use our Name or Logos
You may not use this website for any commercial purpose.
- When you place an order on our website, you will receive confirmation by email of receipt of your order. This is not an acceptance of your order as the order will only be processed once payment in full has been received.
- All prices shown on our website are in Euro and include Value Added Tax.
- Your order must be paid for in full, including any delivery or related charges before your order will be dispatched.
- We reserve the right to accept or refuse your order, even after receipt of an order confirmation, for any reason whatsoever, including an error in the advertised price or description of the goods, or any other error in relation to the goods.
- If we reject your order we will contact you by telephone or email to arrange a full refund of any payment that you have made.
- Once an order has been accepted by us, no cancellation of that order is valid unless you receive an email permitting that cancellation.
- When you purchase goods online, you have a statutory right to return those goods unopened up to 7 days after receiving your order. You must email us at firstname.lastname@example.org telling us that you wish to return your order. We will refund the purchase price excluding delivery or collection costs.
- Goods returned are returned at your risk and cost. They must be returned unopened, securely wrapped and including our delivery document.
- Where the goods you have ordered arrive and are dammaged or faulty, the collection of these goods will be arranged and paid for by Montessori Preschool Supplies.
- Where you receive and order and are unhappy with the quality of any of the items supplied we will offer a full refund on the items.
We will make every effort to deliver goods within the estimated timescale. However, delays are occasionally inevitable due to unforeseen factors or events outside our control. In such cases Montessori Preschool supplies shall be under no liability for any delay or failure to deliver the products within estimated timescales. If the good that you have ordered are in stock, we will endeavour to deliver your order within 8 business days. If the goods are not in stock we will endeavour to dispatch your order within 28 business days of receipt of your order. If we are unable to deliver your order within 28 days, you may cancel your order without charge and receive a full refund of any payment made.
Deliveries will be made by courier to the address stipulated in your order. You must ensure that someone is present to accept the delivery. The courier will contact you in advance to advise you of an estimated time of delivery.
If there is no one present to accept delivery on the arranged date, you may have to collect your goods from the couriers local depot.
You must inspect your goods when you take delivery of them and note damages (if any) on the delivery documentation, You must unpack and fully inspect your goods within 24 hours of delivery and notify us in writing of any other fault. We will not be held liable for any faults or damages notified to us after this time.
Deliveries outside of Ireland have a charge connected to them which will be confirmed when placing the order. This charge is base on 1 package with a max weight of 20 KG. Where additional packages or where the total weight exceeds 20KG, we will need to charge additional shipping. This will be confirmed before the goods are packed and shipped, and you will have the option to cancel the order with a full refund if you do not want to proceed.
This agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Republic Of Ireland. In the event of a dispute arising out of or in connection with your use of our website, you agree to attempt to settle the dispute by engaging with us in good faith in a process of mediation before commencing arbitration or litigation.
The failure by Montessori Preschool Supplies to exercise or enforce any right or provision under these Terms and Conditions does not constitute a waiver of such right or provision.
Should you wish to make a complaint please contact us in any of the following ways,
Telephone us on 00353 87 9892 851
Email us at info@montessoripreschoolsupplies
Write to us at Montessori Preschool Supplies, Peppardscastle, Ballygarrett, Gorey, Co. Wexford, Ireland. Y25 A0C9.